[ne fuit pas... version ing]

don't run, don't be alarmed, don't be scared
i know sometimes i might seem a little crazy, a little perturbed
but don't worry i'm not going to hurt you

sorry if i write on your wall, send e-mails, post in my blog or send postcard
sorry if i dedicate every song i listen to you
sorry if i dream you and imagine lots of love stories about you and me together
you might say it's craziness, it is craziness, it's craziness and...
you're all right

but i took your image, your smile, your body, your feeling
and mixed it up with my heart to make you perfect for me

please don't run, don't be alarmed, don't be scared
when someone comes and looks like that paradigmatic figure i created
i'm going to make you fly away from my life and you'll be turn to be a nice memory
but in the meanwhile please don't run, don't be alarmed, don't be scared.

now filming: s.9 ch3.35 love [blood, choc, hug] & other drugs... xoxo!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares