dp music {teenage dreams:katy perry}

esta canción tiene algo adictivo, te hace soñar y creer realmente que el amor sí existe, que anda por ahí y que definitivamente cuando llega, te transforma y te pone tonto, como un adolescente, totalmente dedicable

... now every february / you'll be my valentine, valentine

let's go all the way tonight / no regrets, just love
we can dance until we die/ you and i we'll be young forever...

you make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream
the way you turn me on/ i can't sleep/ let's runaway
and don't ever look back / don't ever look back

my hear stops when you look at me
just one touch now baby i believe
this is real so take a change
and don't ever look back / don't ever look back...

i finally found you / my missing puzzle piece, i'm complete

his is real so take a change
and don't ever look back / don't ever look back...

Comentarios

Entradas populares